It been some time

|
It has been some time since I posted or wrote  a blog...  I just assume that seeing as I am always updating facebook I dont have much else to write about..

so I figured I would post some pics...


some things I have made or helped make at work lately...






The kids have started in the combatants classes which mean they pad up and punch/kick each other....  Quaid is doing well.. Ava would do better but she gets paired with Jentzen and he tends to space out a lot... although the other day he said I will do good today can I do the combat class.. he lasted about 15mins then started spacing.. hahaha.. but man at the cabin with his mates, he will do a 2 punch then a round kick to their stomach (when they have a life jacket on) and he pulls the kick perfectly and the punches.. crazy



2 comments:

Karen said...

Very cool stuff babe, what a talented man :) Our little fighter will bring it all together at some point....and he will be tough!

Melanie B said...

yay you blogged!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a note..... I may delete it though cause I have the power..