Kids and things they say..

|
Last night we had the Wingers over for dinner.. Jared is from New Zealand so I guess in a twisted way you can say we are comrades (Even though Aussies are better in every way)...

Anyway... We had all eaten dinner (4 adults and 8 kids) and it was dessert time.. The kids had theirs and were all playing in the toy room, when Lil Miss Keira comes climbing onto my lap trying to smooooze my apple crisp & ice-cream..

Me: You've already had dessert go away!

Keira: No I havent, I haven't had yours...

Then later as they were in bed and I was giving them a kiss good night,

Me: leaning in to kiss Keira

Keira: go away (pushing me off)

Me: that's kinda mean Keira

Keira: go away... PLEASE!!!

How does one argue with that logic from a 2 year old????







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Karen said...

She is the cutest quick-witted thing isn't she?? She takes after her daddy :)

Nanna Anne said...

it's funny how they parrot what we as adults say!!
Sounds like she is as quick as her Dad and at least she said please hee hee

Post a Comment

Leave a note..... I may delete it though cause I have the power..